Financing Options to be an RNR Tire Franchisee
We have partnered with Benetrends to jumpstart your franchise success!
Just as RNR Tire Express franchises come in all shapes and sizes, so do the funding options. Benetrends offers a comprehensive suite of funding options covering nearly every type of business situation. Our most popular programs are the Rainmaker Plan® and SBA Preferred FastTrack Loan program.
Benetrends also offers Securities Backed Line of Credit, Equipment Leasing, and Conventional Business Loans.
Buy a Business Using your RETIREMENT FUNDS…
- The Rainmaker Plan®, pioneered byBenetrends
- The Key to funding a business with no debt, no penalties, and no upfront taxes
- Safe and proven plan (Rainmaker Plan) based on long-standing IRS provisions
- Secure funding fast – typically 2-3 weeks
- 4 – step process for getting funding quickly, safely, and economically
SBA LOANS – Faster, Easier, Guaranteed…
- One of the most successful SBA departments in the industry
- Over 97% success in securing loans
- Backed by our Money-back fee guarantee*
- Experience and expertise to match your application to the proper bank
- A dedicated loan closer to help expedite the process
SBA Preferred FASTTRACK Loan Program…
- Loan Amounts up to $150,000
- Screening/Prequalification at no charge
- Process and send application after in-house review and service agreement issued**
- $1,500 fee required ONLY if qualified, and can be counted toward equity injection
- Offer feedback on applications within 48 hours
- Closings within 45 days of approval
FREE WHITE PAPER
RNR TIRE EXPRESS
Complete guide to Franchise Funding for New Franchises
Not sure which is the right funding solution for you?
Find your “fundability” with our Pre-Qual funding tool!
The Benetrends Advantage
relied on by over
small businesses for
over 30 YEARS
per month in
SBA LOAN Approvals
*SBA Loan Money-Back Fee Guarantee: If Benetrends accepts your application for processing, we guarantee your application will be approved or we refund 100% of our fee.
**Once approved, a financial package will be needed for verification.